1. You can have your #wedding for as little as $700! That price includes a Friday night rehearsal, Saturday or Sunday wedding, a sound technician, & coordinator for both days!
2. ANYONE can wed here. Because #TCU is affiliated with #DisciplesofChrist, we welcome everyone & anyone. All religions, faiths, non-faiths, mixed-faiths, same-sex marriages, etc.
3. You get to bring in your own officiant or we can help you find one. You are NOT required to use ours.
4. No member/congregation fees! We actually don’t even have a congregation to belong to in the first place.
5. Despite rumors, you do NOT have to book your #FreshmanYear or 4 years in advance. We don’t even take reservations more than 2 years out! We can host up to 5 weddings in 1 weekend & it’s rare that we fill all 5 slots.
6. It’s a #TCU tradition, but also very popular amongst non-TCU folks. We had one weekend that ironically hosted 3 #Aggie weddings!
7. Robert Carr Chapel is a historic landmark for #FortWorth. Built in 1953, we’re celebrating 61 years of marriage (1st wedding was not until 1954).
8. Have you heard our #organ?! With 2,400 pipes, it is sure to make a lasting impression! We also have a beautiful #piano & stunning carillon bells.
9. The chapel is so breath-taking on it’s own that you don’t need to bring in any décor! …unless you want to, of course.
10. Yes, we host weddings on home #TCUfootball game days.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-257-7831 for a site tour & more information!
#GoFrogs #TCUtradition #FortWorthWedding #Chapel photo by Tracy Autem Photography